Monday, May 1, 2017

Moving into Neverborn

While I am an Arcanist player at heart, I have also always had a soft spot for the Neverborn.

I have been trying to get my partner to play the game too and she also has a like of the Neverborn faction so when the opportunity to get a couple of ready for the table Neverborn crews came up from a player who no longer wants to play Malifaux I just had to get them.

Even though I bought these as an entry for my girl I have always liked the idea of the Jacob Lynch crew so I'll be playing him and my partner will have the Dreamer crew to wet her faux fingers on.

The bundle I got included the Dreamer crew, Lynchs crew, as couple of Teddies, some Alps, Insidious Madnesses, Beckoners, Tannin and Graves, Lelu and Lilitu as well as some Depleted. Everything was also painted and ready for the table except for the Depleted. Normally I would strip and repainted any models I bought to actually play with but these crews are not being so lucky, they are staying as bought of Daryl and only the Depleted will get a quick splash of paint to match the others. The only other thing I will do is use some dull coat on the lot to reduce the satin sheen they have from whatever Daryl has used to shade them.

Anyway, enough of my waffles, here they are.......


1 comment:

  1. Not bad! I like the basing that the previous owner has done. Makes me think i need to speed a little more time thinking about that aspect for my own models.

    ReplyDelete