Friday, May 12, 2017

Fire Gamin oh you horrid little buggers

so I decided to paint these guys while I was sitting on the floor...bad idea. While they came out alright, when I was putting on the last few strokes of colour on the last one I dropped it between my legs. Not to bad so far. Just reach down and pick it up. Not so easy it wasn't there, so I lifted up my leg. No good, still not there. Put down my foot and rolled it forward to be comfortable and found the missing gamin.

Yes these are as fragile as they look haha. The injury list was all of the fingers on the right hand, one or two of the fingers on the left hand, both ankles broken and a snapped tail...damn it that sucked. So I glued the tail back and the ankles but the fingers were a lost cause but it looked like it might almost hold up...wrong! So after taking the photo and putting it on the shelf both of the ankles snapped off again gggrrrrrr oh well, never mind I guess it just means I'll have to make a green stuff fire base or something to imitate it forming or some other weird thing of fire. Not sure it will work with the way I have decided to paint these guys but will see if I I ever decide to finish it.








No comments:

Post a Comment