Monday, May 1, 2017

Large Arachnids and Ramos totem repurpose

So the little spiders have big brothers hhhmmmm.....best I get me some of them too I thought. So I did hahaha

Originally the Large Arachnid box comes with a pair of them which should be plenty however once I had made them and seen that they are a little smaller than Ramos' totem from his box set I decided to turn the box set totem into a Large Arachnid for use in my other crews. The real Large Arachnid models got the same base treatment as the rest of my Ramos crew so they fit in nicely but the totem repurpose ended up on the more generic cobblestone base style that I use on the majority of my other Arcanists. It did still require a bit of bending and shaping to even fit on the larger base I made for it so it looks as if it's crawling over a wall section so there is NO WAY I can see this ever fitting on a standard 30mm base if anyone tries to use it as the totem it's intended to be?!?!?! Wyrd scale issues at there finest I say






No comments:

Post a Comment