Thursday, March 9, 2017

Random Arcanists

Here are some random Arcanists that I have thrown paint on.

The Mech Rider will get its rider attached once I find a replacement for the broken spear, that thing was super thin. Kaeris' totem got painted just cause he was sitting around while I had some paints out. Her crew will get some paint loving at some stage in the near future.





The Arcance Effigy has been awesome and is used in a lot of my games, I love that little guy lol.




Joss was a no brainer and I wanted to give him the typical OZ meathead look so painted him a greenish yellowish blue blend rather than straight bluey like the rest of my Arcanists and he got a blonde mowhawk too. He got the standard purple accent treatment to tie him in with his buddies though.




The Raptors are pretty much done but one will be based like the rest of my Marcus crew once that get started hence the black blank base on one of them.



The Metal Gamin and Soulstone Miners are generically based with cobblestones similar to Ironsides crew to hopefully fit in any crew they end up with.






Not sure what I'll paint next but I'm thinking of either finishing the Kaeris crew box or smashing out Ramos and his mechanical contraptions. Till then, laters....

No comments:

Post a Comment