Thursday, March 9, 2017

And here they are...

As mentioned earlier it's been months since I've had internet access and any fixed abode to do any painting but now I have a house and Internet acces I'm back. Managed to pull out my models and snap off a few pictures of the models I've painted over the last six or seven months. I'm splitting this post into a couple of posts as its unwieldy to post this on my iPad and my laptop is as yet still unpacked and in boxes.

While I had wanted to to paint Angelica she has sadly only been base coated to date. Here is a picture of her with two of the three Union Miners that are also only in the base coat stage. The third miner is at a friends house as they have been using it, I'll have to get it back and finish of that trio soon I think.



As a bit of a break from Arcanists I also started to paint a couple of Canine Remains which while technically Ressers they will be part of my Marcus crew when I get him underway. At this stage they are painted but unbased as I haven't fully decided on the base style I'll use for Marcus. Here they are...





No comments:

Post a Comment