Thursday, March 9, 2017

I'm back in Internet land at last...

It's been a huge life changing six or seven months just gone but I'm back in Internet land and have got a chance to start posting again.

Mid last year I changed jobs and then around six months ago I changed jobs again. The second job change also meant a change of city where I lived. All was good except for the fact that I was living out of boxes and in temporary accomodation up until about six weeks ago. The temporary accomodation had no internet access and all my things where packed in boxes. During that time I did pull out a couple of models and managed to get some paint on them but with no internet there was no posting.  Another struggle I had was finding people in my new city that played malifaux so no many games were had either.

Now I have moved into a new house with my fiancé and have found a couple of semi regular opponents to game with and things are on the up. I will try and get some pictures taken of my progress and do an update on it all soon but the long and short of it all is...I'm back in Internet land in a new city and are keen to grow the malifaux community here so are taking steps towards doing that...stay tuned, more to follow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment