Thursday, January 7, 2016

Woody Stumpwimple, Halfling Ranger

Pulled out of storage my BonesII Kickstarer box and ripped open the first bag from the box. Threw my hand in lucky dip styles and pulled out.....Woody Stumpwimple, Halfling Ranger

Looked at it for ages and couldn't think of how to paint it so decided to just grab a brush and see what happens. As it was coming along the green cloak wasn't doing it for me so I decided to see if I could make a chameleon sort or cape effect...hhhmmmm sort of works on some angles






Well that's Woody Stumpwimple, Halfling Ranger and his magical chameleon cape done, next up is this bad boy..instead of pulling out another random model I looked through the open bag and this jumped at me saying I wanna be a Giant Pox Rat...I miss my Skaven so why not...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment