Monday, January 11, 2016

Giant Pox Rat

This was a fun model to paint, actually it will be probably be one model from the Reaper Bones models I've got that I will actually paint and use in games. Most of them are just going to be painted for trying out something different or just to put some paint on a model and keep me motivated so wont get their bases done. That being said I have no idea what game I'll use this Pox Rat for so until I have a use for it I aren't going to base this either just yet.




Might brighten the yellow on the pustles but other than that I'm happy with how it finally turned out...up next....


Apparently it's a Gnoll or Knoll but whatever it is its bigger than the tiny halfling and also a little bigger than the rat I've just painted so I'll see what inspiration takes when I paint this bigger model next


1 comment: